Tuesday, August 4, 2009

60 toes ~ Shoes for 6




It took me a little minute, okay the past few years to realize having 6 kids means your NOT the average family. It seems that my large family has do thing a bit different than the rest of the world. The children ranging from ages 5 to 14 kept their shoes in where else but their closet. These past few weeks had me reading everything I could get my hands on trying to make EVERYTHING at out house run smoother.
So I found these great multicolored plastic crates from Target and purchased one for each of them. Then lined them up by age, it took up NO space. For the kids. it worked out GREAT they can ALWAYS find their shoes and for the older girls they know WHO's shoes are WHO's (very important to a tween).
Total cost for making my life easier ~ $18
Able to FIND shoes for SIX ~ PRICELESS

Proverbs 13:20

No comments:

Post a Comment